Refreshing, delicious and loaded with health benefits, the Mango Lassi Popsicle is just perfect treat for Ramadan. It is quiet easy to make and the whole family is sure to enjoy it.
- 1½ cup, thick plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2½ cups of ripe mangos, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh limejuice
- ½ tsp. ground cardamom
- 1 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- ½ cup chopped pistachios
- Throw all the ingredients into a blender and blend them into a smoothie.
- Pour the content into Popsicle molds or place cups
- Alternatively, you can pour it in the ice cup tray for bite-sized pieces.
- Leave it to chill for a day and serve it in Sehri and Iftar.
Due to the recipe composed only of natural ingredients, eating these popsicles can be highly beneficial for health. Here are its main health benefits.
- Improves Eye Heath
- Helps prevent Cancer
- Boosts the immune system
- Promotes healthy bone growth
- Aids digestive function
Ramadan starts tomorrow so it is better to start preparing today. Which recipe would you be making this Ramadan? Tell us in the comment below.